Catch family fun–and some Pokémon–after work during our summer family fun nights! In addition to our extended hours, take advantage of our 17 Pokéstops and 2 gyms! Lure modules from the game will be placed placed every half hour between 5:30 – 7:30pm – to attract even more Pokémon! #TBZGO
Last admission is 8 p.m.
- 17 PokeStops and 1 Gym that are only accessible from on grounds. NOTE: The South Mountain Recreational Complex has a total of 27 PokeStops and 3 Gyms all within walking distance of Zoo parking.
- Lures released every half hour during the event.
- With an assortment of different habitats and animals, the zoo sports a wide variety of Pokémon
- Great place to meet fellow trainers
- Designated indoor, air conditioned battery charging station
If all the running around stirs your thirst, stop by the new Savanna Café for a cool beverage and a bite to eat. ZANZIBAR now open till 7pm on Family Fun Nights with beer and wine options at Savanna Café terrace.
Planning to come multiple nights? Think about a Zoo Membership. Learn more about zoo membership at http://turtlebackzoo.com/membership/
*Please note children 14-years-old and under must be chaperoned by an adult (18-years-old or older)
5-7pm entertainment from the Goode Tymes String Band on the amphitheater stage