Come play and learn together in nature as a family with TBZ’s new nature club, Nature Adventurers!
Are you worried you or your kids don’t spend enough time outside or together? Join us as we harness the power of gaming to get families up and moving while exploring and learning about local nature and conservation.
Who Should Come
Event starts at 10am and lasts up to 2 hours. Attendees will meet 10 minutes prior (9:50am) at the Berson Education Center lobby, then walk to a nearby natural area as a group. We will not be entering the zoo.
Nature Advernturers is for all ages 4+ and all abilities. If you have acccessibility concerns, please contact your Nature Play Leader, Sarah Burroughs at 973-731-5800 ext.236 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are priced according to family size. If your family is greater than 5 please purchase multiple tickets to equal your family size. (For example a family of 6 purchases two “Family of 3” tickets.)
What You’ll Get
Each ticket includes membership to the “Nature Adventurers” Family Nature Club. Members will receive a Family Nature Club water bottle, be included in a mailing list occasional tips and tricks for nature play from the TBZ Education Department, and be eligible for future private FNC events.
What to Bring
- Reusable water bottle (or pick one up from us if this is your first time!)
- Sunscreen, bug spray, raincoat, poncho, or other seasonal or weather gear
- Epi-pens, inhalers, or any other necessary medications for anyone in your family
- A camera to capture the memories
- Your imagination and eagerness to have fun!
What Not to Bring
- Anything you don’t want to get dirty, wet, broken, or lost
- Electronic devices you might get glued to (phones are ok if you’re just taking pictures). We will be ‘unplugging’ and do not want the electronics to become a distraction.
- Grumpy attitude!
Cancellations with refund may be made up to 7 days prior to the originally scheduled date and time; no refunds will be offered less than 7 days prior to the originally scheduled tour date and time. Cancellations may be made by phone at 973-731-5800 ext. 236 or email: email@example.com.