MINI GOLF SITE SUPERVISOR: This position is similar to the core staff job, but it also involves a leadership role overseeing operations at our main site. We are seeking a supervisor who can support the management team. Under limited supervision, Mini Golf Supervisor is responsible for maintaining safety and over-seeing all operations of the miniature golf course including customer service, answering questions, maintaining cleanliness and accurate cash handling. The job will involve everything included in the description of the “mini golf core” position, but the site coordinator will also have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with staff training and staff communications.
- Assisting with staff scheduling.
- Managing the Mini Golf physical site (and surrounding County grounds) to ensure a well-organized, attractive appearance that is visible to customers and the public.
- Communicating work orders and item inventories with management team through to completion.
- Attending weekly meeting with managers.
- Assisting the rentals of the Mini Golf Pavilion located next to the facilities.
- Open and close the mini-golf course. Turn on water features and check course for any apparent hazards.
- Modeling strong customer service skills and outdoor leadership for the entire staff.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience working in a leadership position.
- Should be comfortable using and/or learning to use various software programs and other technologies (google drive, online scheduling, etc).
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- First aid certification preferred.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check. Please bring personal identification to be able to fill out an application after your interview.
All applications are now submitted electronically. You must be interviewed to be given further information on how to apply.
Please attend one of the Job Fairs below or reach out to email@example.com to schedule an interview with subject line: MINI GOLF SITE SUPERVISOR.
Thursday 2/20 4pm – 7pm
Friday 3/13 4pm – 7pm
Friday 4/17 4pm – 7pm
Friday 5/8 4pm – 7pm
Saturday 2/22 11am – 2pm
Saturday 3/21 11am – 2pm
Saturday 4/18 11am – 2pm
Saturday 5/16 11am – 2pm
560 NORTHFIELD AVE., WEST ORANGE (Education Center)