PADDLE BOATS SITE SUPERVISOR: This position is similar to the core staff job, but it also involves a leadership role overseeing operations at our main site. We are seeking a supervisor who can support the management team. The job will involve everything included in the description of the “paddle boats core” position, but the site supervisor will also have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with staff training and staff communications.
- Assisting with staff scheduling.
- Managing the Paddle Boats physical site (and surrounding County grounds) to ensure a well-organized, attractive appearance that is visible to customers and the public.
- Communicating work orders and item inventories with management team through to completion.
- Attending weekly meeting with managers.
- Assisting the rentals at the Clipper Pavilion located next to the facilities.
- Modeling strong customer service skills and outdoor leadership for the entire staff.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience working in a leadership position.
- Should be comfortable using and/or learning to use various software programs and other technologies (google drive, online scheduling, etc).
- Able to work weekends and evenings.
- First aid certification preferred.
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check. Please bring personal identification to be able to fill out an application after your interview.
All applications are now submitted electronically. You must be interviewed to be given further information on how to apply.
Please attend one of the Job Fairs below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview with subject line: BOATS SITE SUPERVISOR.
Thursday 2/20 4pm – 7pm
Friday 3/13 4pm – 7pm
Friday 4/17 4pm – 7pm
Friday 5/8 4pm – 7pm
Saturday 2/22 11am – 2pm
Saturday 3/21 11am – 2pm
Saturday 4/18 11am – 2pm
Saturday 5/16 11am – 2pm
560 NORTHFIELD AVE., WEST ORANGE (Education Center)