Job Type: Part-Time Seasonal Supervisor
Pay: varies with experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate with maintenance technician, maintanance and management on any work/ projects.
- Maintain training and safety standards with updates and random checks.
- Create train driver work schedules and conduct daily preventive maintenance work.
- Communicate with zoo management on any concerns and unexpected issues/ needs.
- Perform all essential job functions of a TRAIN DRIVER.
- Good personal skills.
- Arrive to work on time.
- Relay messages to the public in a professional manner.
- Being flexible.
- Observation and recording skills.
- Maintain a clean and proper uniform.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Valid Driver’s License, NJ RCMT Certification preferred
EQUIPMENT: Minor repairs facilitated with maintenance staff and maintenance technician.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Able to stand, stoop, climb, sometimes to hieghts 30 feet into the air.
- Able to work 7 days a week including holidays and weekends or special events.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please follow the link to fill out an inquiry form to then schedule an interview: https://forms.gle/PRaia39JQgNpHShm8