TREETOP ADVENTURE COURSE ATTENDANT
An Adventure Guides primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and well-being of all Treetop Adventures guests as well as provide assistance on the courses and guidance where needed.
We are looking for:
- Active people who will not be challenged by the height of the course (approximately 35ft above ground level)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow job protocols are a must
- Candidates who understand and will exhibit keen emphasis on customer service, safety and guest relations
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Work outdoors & effectively in all weather conditions.
- Flexible weekday and weekend availability.
- Reliable transportation required (note: Treetop Adventure Course is located next to many bus lines).
- Work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Comfortable with public speaking & providing regular presentations to groups of up to 30 people throughout the day.
- Strong communication skills & a kind, patient approach to working with people.
- Ensure that each guest has an enjoyable, memorable, & safe experience.
Candidates must be 18 yrs. or older. This is a seasonal position, hours available from mid-April to mid-November.
How to Apply
All applications are now submitted electronically. You must be interviewed to be given further information on how to apply. Interested candidates should email their resume and availability to email@example.com. Initial interviews may be done virtually.