An Adventure Guides primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and well-being of all Treetop Adventures guests as well as provide assistance on the courses and guidance where needed. Other aspects of the job include:
- Work outdoors & effectively in all weather conditions.
- Flexible weekday and weekend availability.
- Reliable transportation required (note: Treetop Adventure Course is located next to many bus lines).
- Work on their feet for several hours at a time.
- Comfortable with public speaking & providing regular presentations to groups of up to 30 people throughout the day.
- Strong communication skills & a kind, patient approach to working with people.
- Ensure that each guest has an enjoyable, memorable, & safe experience.
- Candidates must be 18 yrs. or older.
- This is a seasonal position, hours available from mid-April to mid-November.
Interested candidates should attend a Job Fair for an on-the-spot interview. The next Job Fairs are scheduled for:
Friday 1/17 4pm – 7pm
Thursday 2/20 4pm – 7pm
Friday 3/13 4pm – 7pm
Friday 4/17 4pm – 7pm
Friday 5/8 4pm – 7pm
Sunday 1/19 11am – 2pm
Saturday 2/22 11am – 2pm
Saturday 3/21 11am – 2pm
Saturday 4/18 11am – 2pm
Saturday 5/16 11am – 2pm
560 NORTHFIELD AVE., WEST ORANGE (Zoo Education Center)
Additional questions can be directed to the Essex County Turtle Back Zoo #973-731-5800 x0.